Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
So I keep hearing the mainstream media saying, oh, there's no bread, the people don't have any bread, it's fake news, by the way. There's plenty of bread. I've been to the bakeries, they come up to me on the street, the bakers, they tell me "We don't know what to do with all this bread. Look at all of it." It's tremendous, the amounts of bread we have in this country. And maybe, maybe there are a few places where they don't have quite as much bread, when you go into the inner cities, and they've got crime, poverty, starvation, you name it. This is what you get from years of failed liberal policies, but you know what, it's ok, we're going to turn this around. We've got even better things than bread, we've got cake, the best cake, it's really yuge. So much cake. It's phenomenal the cake we have here, other countries are so jealous of our cake, it's all I hear about when people come to me from other countries. So they don't even need to be eating bread. They can eat cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread