Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Let me tell you about these times: they're just the best, the very best! The fake news media and the NFL [waits for boos from audience] will try to tell you these times aren't so great, but all my experts just agree these times are the very best.

All my experts. They all tell me "Mr. Trump, this is the best presidency America has ever seen, no President has accomplished as much in the first six months". And I look at how I handled the hurricane and I have to agree.

It was the worst of floods. There was bigly flooding all over Texas and I was there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread