Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

We hold these truths... not those fake truths... you know, the media won't report on these truths... are clearly self-evident. And frankly, you know what, they say that men on both sides are equal. And women, too. I love women. More than anyone. And they are endowed. I'll tell you what. You what I saw today? A man came up to me, tears in his eyes, this is true, he said "Mister President I was endowed with certain inalienable rights." But you never see that on CNN. And they won't tell you that we're going to give you back all... you're going to have life. Liberty! Property! You want happiness, too? You're gonna get all of it. Too much, frankly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread