Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
once upon a time, and a very good time it was, there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down along the road he met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

935 posted:

For twelve years you have asked, "Who is Donald Trump?" This is Donald Trump speaking. I am the man who loves his - very much loves his life. Great life, blessed very blessed. I am the man who does not give up love, much love to give, does not give up love or his val - very strong values, some people say "I've never met a man with stronger values." I am the man who has deprived you of Radical, Islamic, Terrorists, until we start calling a spade a spade we'll never get things done, I've been saying it for years - and thus destroyed the world, I mean not really but you bet those Radical, Islamic Terrorists have nowhere to hide now. And if you want to know why you are dying, those of you who dread knowledge, but not this crowd here! *wait for apploause* I look out and all I see are smart, the very smartest people, only the best crowds. But there are people out there. I am the man who will now tell you. The chief engineer was the only one able to move, he ran to a TV, and give it up for a moment, give it up for Fox and Friends. Those guys, great guys. Best ratings. But some people out there they struggle with the dials. But the screen remained empty, the speaker had not chosen to be seen, not like me, I love you all, couldn't wait to be up here seeing all of you. Great crowd! Only his voice filled the airways of the country, this great country, greatest on Earth, thought the cheif engineer, sounding as if he were speaking here in this room, can't even see the back of the room! Look at how many people! Not to a group, but to one man - the fire marshall told me we couldn't fit more people in here I told him, do your job! Get people in here! Line going around the building. Great crowd, the energy. It was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind, the greatest minds are in this room believe me. Barron, great mind, just the way he picks things up, going to grow up smart like his dad.

for twelve years you have been asking, or many people have been asking... many people. have asked and been asking, and what they've been asking is... just who the heck is this john galt, anyway? am I right? and, I tell you, folks, it's unbelievable, this is john galt right here. stand up, john, where are you? give him a round of applause folks.

• Locked thread