Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I thought up this very true idea - first of it's kind - that when you tell it bigly you can believe it. The haters and the sad losers of this great nation, the greatest nation really, are always believing in their heads and in their hearts - I've got a great heart by the way, I donate all the time because I've got billions - so these dummies they always eat up the bigly fake news instead of the little tiny sad fake news like the failing New York Times, because these losers are just like the failing New York Times, or CNN - I didn't do anything wrong with that tweet, who liked that tweet? :waits for applause: It was a funny tweet what can I say. Anyway these sad people are telling lies like the fake news in their little sad lives and they don't have the balls - Hey I said it, I've got a pair of brass ones - to use these bigly stories like I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread