Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Four years and.... some score of years ago our fathers made a new nation, conceived... and talk about a word there, huh? Conceived.... that's.... Ivanka I'm looking at you my dear..... in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Men and women and also some dogs, if you can believe it. I can, I.. not many can but we turned those states red thanks to those dogs getting out the vote. Thank you!

Now we are engaged in the greatest and most amazing civil war, some are saying the biggest of all time. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. The creeks are running red with blood, yes.... you won't see the newspapers reporting this. We've got.... I'm being told we have 300 billion deaths so far. Billion with a b. Wow, just... how about a round of applause. We are here to dedicate some land to those dead men... who died so that we might.... not. There are good, fine people on both sides. And who hasn't at least once thought "I wish I had a slave". But the fact remains that we need to dedicate this land. Yes, some Presidents wouldn't do that... yes you know exactly who I mean. The press is afraid to say what caused this war but I'm not - Radical North Aggression. I have a secret plan to end this war and....we need to end it. Yes. Many such cases of war, lots of things nobody knows about.

The brave men on both sides, and I have some great friends in the South. It's true, it's very very true. I actually have a plantation down there, not many people know this. It has the best slaves, just really.... it's luxurious and I really don't....Ivanka was telling me we need to go down there after this speech and tell those slaves "Good job! Good work!" Because let's be frank here, the media has forgotten you people. You got out the vote in record numbers, some are saying we had a billion votes cast for me. That's what this movement is all about, a billion, wow. Give yourselves a round of applause for it. I really just... I've been telling these soliders "Don't be so easy with the Confederacy, okay? You can.... you can burn down a city or two, maybe bump their head when you put them in the wagon.... just.... we're too easy on the Sons of Bitches"

I will now dedicate this orb to rejoining our nation. May we all learn to accept that I won the election, despite the Fake News and Crooked Douglas, not to mention Cryin' Breckinridge. And I'm not.... I'm being told I can't tell you this but... but I mean you are ..... it turns out that William Sherman is in fact FAKE NEWS, he is... we hold that to be true, after all, don't we? may GOD bless America and the Confederacy and I will promise you this; we will MAGA and repeal and replace will be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread