Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

It really is

My one Tall Person regret is I'll never be the little spoon

Doomed to a lifetime of cold backs

just find somebody taller
cuddle with The Undertaker bih

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
5'8" twink which is perfect for me thanks op. I prefer tall hairy bear types so it works out great

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Same. It's good to be a non-manlet

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Sometimes I slouch by three or more inches. Other times I am sitting down.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
i didn't see the sun a lot as a child. I hope all the 6+ foot dudes itt die of gigantism!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Monos Bullet posted:

i didn't see the sun a lot as a child. I hope all the 6+ foot dudes itt die of gigantism!

Lol I’m 34 and i still get carded because i hate the sun so much, on account of it’s horrible

I’ve never seen why the primary inhabitation level for humans should be at the top with all the melanoma

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Madness posted:

6'7 here... I'll ask you the same question!

I-its fine, s-sir

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I'm 5'2 and everyone is taller than me. Men, other women, middle schoolers. Sometimes I wear tall heels/boots to reach the lofty height of 5'6

I don't know why but it sucks. People think they can pick me up.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I'm 5'2 and everyone is taller than me. Men, other women, middle schoolers. Sometimes I wear tall heels/boots to reach the lofty height of 5'6

Adorable!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I wish someone would pick me up and take me places.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
my feeling is like whatever size you are, own it. like if you're a gentle giant or a real big baller or you're five feet of fury or a sweet little thing, OWN THAT poo poo. distill yourself and embrace the purity of your being, juice. be the big dog that thinks he's a puppy if that's you. you got what you got and you get to choose what you're gonna make out of it, that's all life, you can't sit there going I shoulda been this or gently caress anybody that's that while life blows by bitch you're made of star stuff needa quit slippin on some ol weak poo poo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Cubone posted:

my feeling is like whatever size you are, own it. like if you're a gentle giant or a real big baller or you're five feet of fury or a sweet little thing, OWN THAT poo poo. distill yourself and embrace the purity of your being, juice. be the big dog that thinks he's a puppy if that's you. you got what you got and you get to choose what you're gonna make out of it, that's all life, you can't sit there going I shoulda been this or gently caress anybody that's that while life blows by bitch you're made of star stuff needa quit slippin on some ol weak poo poo

Says the guy who isn’t a midget

Don’t try and correct me cause you’re short, you aren’t literally deformed, your body parts wouldn’t be used as ingredients in wealth and immortality potions in Tanzania if you were unfortunately born there

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Sep 28, 2017

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Had my growth plates cut do to reoccurring knee surgeries in high school from football, baseball, basketball, and boxing. Still went on to athletics in college, amateur boxing, and minor league baseball. Only grew to 5'7. TBQH I only would have made 5'10 tops even without the surgery. Still live a full and healthy life. Carry myself much taller than I am. Yeah a few girls might turn you down because you aren't tall enough, but who cares? There are more than enough women who will date a confident athletic 5'7 man over a 6'+ nerd any day. Its all about attitude and charisma with most people. Being tall is an advantage for a man, but its a small advantage at best,. Unless you are a freak 6'6 or over most people won't give a poo poo about you simply because you are tall. At least at 5"7 I'm as tall if not taller than most girls. Sure three are exceptions but I've never dated a girl shorter than I am so I guess something is working. Maybe I'm the heightiest all along?

Smiling Mandrill fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Sep 28, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

just lmao if you arent 800 feet tall and made of platinum...

like me :smug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Away all Goats posted:

I once worked with someone who said he (6'3) liked shorter girls, especially ones with big eyes and kind of shy/innocent demeanor. He was pretty normal otherwise but that always stuck out to me. Oh he also had a fetish for a certain race, guess which one!

Do u usually discuss fetishes with ur coworkers mate

*grabs a coffee with Lindsay, the office administrator*

"So, Lindsay, did you do anything fun this weekend?"

"Yeah, actually I pissed in a guys mouth and made him swallow it, that was pretty fun. Also I visited my sister and we had a really nice lunch at the new italian place"

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Just for posterity Mike Tyson in his prime was 5'9 tops. Watch him murder this 6'6 bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Just for posterity Mike Tyson in his prime was 5'9 tops. Watch him murder this 6'6 bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs

Didn't click the link, but I didn't know Robin Givens was that tall

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Im a manlet at 176cm and every girl ive been with has been a shorty. Heighr is real important to girls. They wanna be able to wear heels and not tower over their boy

One girl once described it to me and said that she liked to feel small with her man

what kind of beta bitch behaviour is that

Patriarchybstrikes anothee blow

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Nick Rivers posted:

Didn't click the link, but I didn't know Robin Givens was that tall

Robin Givens is 5'5 and a lying bitch.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

heres two unrelated facts

genghis khan beheaded everyone over a certain height when he conquered his empire

and

most CEOs are above 6 feet tall

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Former DILF posted:

heres two unrelated facts

genghis khan beheaded everyone over a certain height when he conquered his empire

and

most CEOs are above 6 feet tall

Fun fact. Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar all under 5'9. When the 5'4 350 lbs Kim Jong Un assumes world power don't say I didn't warn ya.

DKBall
Sep 22, 2017

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Had my growth plates cut do to reoccurring knee surgeries in high school from football, baseball, basketball, and boxing. Still went on to athletics in college, amateur boxing, and minor league baseball. Only grew to 5'7. TBQH I only would have made 5'10 tops even without the surgery. Still live a full and healthy life. Carry myself much taller than I am. Yeah a few girls might turn you down because you aren't tall enough, but who cares? There are more than enough women who will date a confident athletic 5'7 man over a 6'+ nerd any day. Its all about attitude and charisma with most people. Being tall is an advantage for a man, but its a small advantage at best,. Unless you are a freak 6'6 or over most people won't give a poo poo about you simply because you are tall. At least at 5"7 I'm as tall if not taller than most girls. Sure three are exceptions but I've never dated a girl shorter than I am so I guess something is working. Maybe I'm the heightiest all along?

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Fun fact. Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar all under 5'9.

half these people lived when the avg man was like 5'3

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hitler, Stalin and churchill were all manlets as well

Tiny angry men love war

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I'm not a scientist, but I think it's some mixture of genetics, environment and nutrition.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Dennis System posted:

I'm not a scientist, but I think it's some mixture of genetics, environment and nutrition.

It's about power levels

Goku will always beat Vegeta... Because Vegeta is a manlet

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Zzulu posted:

It's about power levels

Goku will always beat Vegeta... Because Vegeta is a manlet

Mike Tyson is 5' 10"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Dennis System posted:

Mike Tyson is 5' 10"

Mike Tyson got destroyed by Lennox Lewis, a tall handsome man

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Over here we don't really even consider people tall until (195cm) 6'5". The idea that 6' is tall is hilarious. Yeah sure if you're 12.

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms

Sintax posted:

then never worried about my height again like seriously tall people probably have to think about being tall all the time as a matter of practicality, doesnt even sound too fun ducking and crouching all the time
Nah. I know telling yourself that made you feel better about your problem as a kid, but I never think about my height until someone says something boring like, "oh boy, you're tall, did you play basketball?!?!" And I'm like, "yeah, I played shooting guard and small forward, because I'm 6'3" and one of the shorter ones on the court."

I can't think of the last time I had to duck or crouch somewhere that someone of a normal height - at 5'11, 4 inches shorter - wouldn't have to do the same. Houses, work establishments and places to socialize are all made for the future anyway, when everyone is 8 or 9 feet tall. I could see it being a problem if you live in an area with nothing but old buildings, or Asia.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
i've met maybe 3 people who were taller than 6'4 and they all looked like gangly retards

6'0-6'3 master race

Cubone
May 26, 2011

NihilismNow posted:

Over here we don't really even consider people tall until (195cm) 6'5". The idea that 6' is tall is hilarious. Yeah sure if you're 12.

weren't your people exterminated in the rwandan genocide

e: that was a deep cut reference to a monty python sketch about a television personality who's inappropriately preoccupied with tallness that required a nominal understanding of the 1994 genocide in rwanda to understand sorry nobody was going to get that joke stupid STUPID.

Cubone fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Sep 28, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

TheIllestVillain posted:

i've met maybe 3 people who were taller than 6'4 and they all looked like gangly retards

6'0-6'3 master race

iceland is where you need to go to find the giants that arent gangly

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Just for posterity Mike Tyson in his prime was 5'9 tops.
Weird, was he taller or shorter after his prime?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Lmao ok keep telling yourself that

Haha the gall of these tiny halflings these days

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

NihilismNow posted:

Look at this pussified Nordic goon who thinks tall equals badass. You may be tall, but you also consider giving Anders Behring Breivik a PS2 cruel and unusual punishment. Not to mention this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

The Vikings are a sad tiny race no matter how tall you may be physically.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Look at this pussified Nordic goon who thinks tall equals badass. You may be tall, but you also consider giving Anders Behring Breivik a PS2 cruel and unusual punishment. Not to mention this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

The Vikings are a sad tiny race no matter how tall you may be physically.

I think you may be the one that is projecting. Read my post back. I don't say being tall makes people badass or even attractive. Those are all things you made up.
It'll be ok. You are still a real man even though you are tiny.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
lmao at all the ugly tall freaks in this thread who think they're hot poo poo

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

NihilismNow posted:

I think you may be the one that is projecting. Read my post back. I don't say being tall makes people badass or even attractive. Those are all things you made up.
It'll be ok. You are still a real man even though you are tiny.

I'm sorry about you failed culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YV5g23fAm8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Here’s a tip for all the fae folk who emerge from mushroom rings and are vulnerable to the touch of cold-iron: tell girls you suffered malnourishment under an abusive foster parent, and they’re much more likely to want to sleep with you than if you tell them the truth, that you hail from the seelie court. Try and find a clip from the local news when you were a kid about some big fat lady starving her foster kids to death, and suggest that you barely escaped because Sesame Street reminded you of the phone number for the emergency services. While your immobile pseudo-mother was passed out with a starter-fluid soaked rag draped over her face, you gained your freedom. This should give you enough time and intimacy to impregnate her with your otherworldly seed, and from there it’s a trivial matter to take the Changeling to the court of Queen Titania for the pseudo-christening ceremony.

E; this information is for everyone below 6’2”

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Sep 28, 2017

• Locked thread