Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Fix the BC border... by creating Mexican British Columbia. :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

I just noticed Oklahoma's panhandle juts in your borders. I can no longer support any motion involving Oklahoma that does not involve its annexation to Mexico.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

TheMcD posted:

Yeah, that's entirely possible if the AI figures the war isn't a problem (which was true in this case, since Mexico was already winning). GPs sticking their dicks into minor wars can save your bacon, but also really ruin your day. That combined with GPs that have a country sitting at Friendly on the influence meter intervening in favor of that country has also ruined many a war before.

I'd forgot about that. Boy was that a source of ragequits back when V2 was a thing I played.

sheep-dodger posted:

He's got to stay there long enough to become a gp, which takes at least half a year, but then, yes.

Don't you become a GP automatically, but the former #8 has 12 months in which to re-secure its place, meaning there's 9 GPs in the meanwhile? I seem to remember it working like that but I could be wrong.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Mexico wants justice.

• Locked thread