Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The Democrats are still a waste and deserve to lose big in 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

lovely centrist democrat propaganda already showing up on my facebook in advance of 2020:

We may be complete poo poo, but we're not Donald Trump :smuggo:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Enema Man's new single fuckin' bangs though, step off grandpa

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Also if Kavanaugh doesn't get seated 100% chance Kamala Harris is the 2020 Dem frontrunner and :barf:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Trumpthread.txt

Mahoning posted:

Listen, if Manchin is the deciding Yes vote, I’m going to be just as mad as everyone else. But even if someone votes with the GOP 100% of the time, they serve a useful purpose as far as a senatorial majority goes, just by virtue of that D being next to their name. Yes Manchin is garbage most likely, but he’s useful garbage regardless of his vote.

If Manchin loses but Bredesen wins Tennessee I can’t wait for him to turn into the new Blue Dog thread punching bag.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Matt Zerella posted:

Someone unironically used Malcom X to justify Manchin being in the party.

Yeah that was just...

poo poo. Libs, man.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Can we give that dumb goddamn :nothingmatters: smiley the :awesome: treatment.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Apropos of nothing:

Nate Silver tries but FiveThirtyEight should have lost all credibility after 2016. :shobon:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Ardennes posted:

The Democrats are going to be signing on to all types of random right-wing poo poo. God drat the last 2 years has been particularly bullshit.

Russia-gate, the blue wave, #resistance etc etc all is probably going to led to some centrist Democrats signing on to tax cuts and corporate welfare.

Not to mention their wet dream of impeachment gets us...

President Pence. :downs: Way to resist.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Instead of text can we make this video the thread title

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Loving the latest batch of corn cob avatars btw. I like knowing which posts to skip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Cerebral Bore posted:

Let me guess, this is somebody who's spent a lot of time crowing about how a massive Blue Wave was 100% certain.

Anyone reminding folks to temper their expectations the past few days was met with corn cobs posting the :matters: emote over and over.

Results tonight weren't completely terrible and I'll take it but I'm half tempted to prematurely :toxx: on Trump winning 2020.

• Locked thread