Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

PC Open beta just started. As expected its really unstable and only has a couple of maps but I've been enjoying what I can play of it.

At first it had a tiny bit of Enemy Territory feel to it and I was really excited but that faded fast and I'm hoping they open it up a little bit more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
It's fun, I'm getting it on PS4

gt: chizmak

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im playing the PC beta ths weekend as well, im looking forward to trying it out. I loved Advanced Warfare so im bummed sledgehammer is making a friggin WWII game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
im so sick of old guns

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

im so sick of old guns

the beta only has a handful of weapons but so far they feel good. not day of defeat good, but cod good

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

the beta only has a handful of weapons but so far they feel good. not day of defeat good, but cod good

its mostly an aesthetics thing. sleek modern guns like the vector and scorpion and scar and stuff are so fuckin cool to me, and i miss them

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

its mostly an aesthetics thing. sleek modern guns like the vector and scorpion and scar and stuff are so fuckin cool to me, and i miss them

i take back what I said, i just got the garand and its loving useless. you cant gently caress up the garand in a ww2 game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my strategy with every ww2 game is to pretty much only use the FG 42 once i unlock it and theres no reason to turn back now

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I dont give a flying gently caress about this game until I know the most important thing..... How is the garand ping

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

balls of dookie even more poo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Control Volume posted:

I dont give a flying gently caress about this game until I know the most important thing..... How is the garand ping

the ping is perfect, its the same one that's been in every good ww2 game since medal of honor. it needs to do more damage and kick harder imho

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

the ping is perfect, its the same one that's been in every good ww2 game since medal of honor. it needs to do more damage and kick harder imho

Awesome, sorry for the freakout. Ive just been recently traumatized by this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfs9y5SF8O8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody is using the M30 Expeditionary because it's a double barred shotgun flamethrower. This gun is awesome but looks so bizarrely out of place with how straight laced everything is.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
this game stinks.. sory.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i think its the worst cod i've played. at least with infinite warfare they included another game for free

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I uninstalled the beta. I'm so mad nostalgiacucks permanently ruined any chance of the world receiving Advanced Warfare II.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
between this, destiny 2, and overwatch, its been an incredible year for watching Activision AIDS destroy lives

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Don't worry Battlefield (WW)2 will come out next year and maybe be decent

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i downloaded a cracked copy of United Offensive and playing HQ on a 150 ping brazillian server is still 10000x better than this

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Someone give splash damage a giant pile of money to make enemy territory 2018 and I'll be happy

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'll probably buy and it and probably have a decent time playing it like all the others

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I kind of like it actually. The shotguns are actually good for a COD game.

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

well this thread flipped opinion incredibly fast.
the game is dogshit

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My fav CODs are Big Red One, MW1, Blops 1.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hollenhammer posted:

well this thread flipped opinion incredibly fast.
the game is dogshit

I was prepared to give them a chance until I saw the news update that they have already been working on this for three years lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

julian assflange posted:

I'll probably buy and it and probably have a decent time playing it like all the others

Same

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

julian assflange posted:

Me too.

Are the complaints just that they got rid of the movement stuff because I can't imagine going back to AW/BLOPS3/IW movement after playing Titanfall 2 anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
[quote="“Unexpected Raw Anime”" post="“476866059”"]
[/quote]

Well now that I remember day of defeat exists I'd much rather play that

• Locked thread