Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk

I like ReBoot too

Signature on PDFs are very difficult imo but now if the compute drags me inside I could appear on the pdf and say "hello this is a real pdf I signed not a fake pdf also please delete this email don't archive or junk it because i need the excrutiating pain to end jesus chrahhrahhh"

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

yeah actually they will posted:

The YosPos mods are absolute bastards wise beyond expectation for moving my computer thread here

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

WindmillSlayer

cda posted:

lol I was so sure this that was meant for YOSPOS that i actually checked to see if you'd posted it there too

please dont check yospos...they have a hand that comes out of the computer and grabs you but never lets you go. it also makes you sterile

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
A sexy lady hand comes out of your computer monitor and pulls you inside Evony

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
~~quote this if you 10x know that feel when you're braced to give your computer hand a high five, and it turns around and flips you the bird.~~

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fredflonston

The lady of the web can pheeze me whenever im just chillin

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
v5.1 release notes

Bugs and Fixes
-----------------------------------------------------

-Fixed bug where custom hand purchases in e-shop did not transfer to user inventory
-Fixed bug where transition pain setting could be turned off by user
-Fixed bug where user was able to remove hand-that-comes-out-of-your-monitor-and-pulls-you-inside from startup programs
-Fixed bug where hand would instead Three-Stooges-style poke you in the eyes and slap you a few times

New Features
-----------------------------------------------------

-Hand now randomly causes pain by explaining the infinitude of the Universe and our inconsequential and doomed attempts to make anything lasting and worthy of memory in a brutally indifferent cosmos

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Macnult

Hand comes out of your computer sporting a digital Rolex that's twice the cost of a real one

cda

by Hand Knit
Hamburger Helper hand that comes out of your refrigerator and pulls you into the hamburger

vanisher

cda posted:

Hamburger Helper hand that comes out of your refrigerator and pulls you into the hamburger

Death, as described by a man who was revived on the operating table.

Macnult

Hand that comes out of your monitor and gives you a high five

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

cda posted:

I see you too also perused the VHS rental section of your local convenience store in the late 1980s.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
you're probably going to be a little dizzy, because the favored transition between screens is a spiral transition
if you're lucky you might get a block fading wipe

• Locked thread