Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khorne
May 1, 2002

Seanzor posted:

In conclusion: if you need to put horse blinders on your development team: choose ExtJS.
All of the big frameworks are like this. It's so drat easy to develop with VueJS or Angular after playing with them for 20-40 hours or so. Be wary about seeking plugins/extensions/whatever for them, though. It's fine for lots of things, but for SPA with routing and complex views I'd definitely just use a framework.

feedmegin posted:

Hi I'm 40 and I remember Delphi
30 and wrote delphi code when I was 11. I remember thinking "this really sucks" and not using it for that long. It really introduced me to the mindset that designing UI stuff sucks real bad if it's not for the web, full-on 2d/3d rendering (which also kinda sucks outside of the math), or a cli. Not that designing web ui stuff was particularly good in the netscape navigator vs ie days.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Oct 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread