Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Oct 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

its also probably me

It was Vincent Van Goatse.

To address the OP:
If I could deploy the moat right on top of their infantry then they would drown because of their armour, so that's an idea.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no loving way All Pro Sexman was the artist of that

Ahem. Top thread in the goldmine hello. Check it out. :mamacita:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

got a link?
I am very lazy

No I don't know how to link I'm a cave woman. Comedy Goldmine. Vincent is page 18 of Hey GBS I made something for you thread. Very thrilling to see it used, thank you for making my day.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Fine. Just don't say no loving way to the artist herself.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry for derail OP, I'll do my best.
Given that I know nothing of medieval battles besides Braveheart and Game of Thrones I guess that the commanders might think the phenomenon was due to witchcraft and so whoever had the levelest head and could prevent his troops from bolting in panic would win. So strongest best general.

If one of the armies had more mercenaries and hired soldiers they might flee the scene earlier than soldiers ostensibly fighting for their king, that's another factor.

Best I can do as a liberal dove who's never been hit.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

genesplicer clearly wasn't following spinster's thread, shameful

What?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Whoa. He knew about my thread. Ok, so that means posting my goat is the same as real goat being probateable. Darn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Or maybe it was the ridiculousness of any of it being colored pencil.

• Locked thread