Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

it would be cheating if I were to take a hint and I want to earn my success legitimately . bounce on, littl e candies, bounce on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

through years of practice I've trained myself to be blind to vibrating exclamation points and glowing objects. it is fine because those things don't exist in real life but if they did I'd ignore them too

City of Glompton

here's a little saying I made up to help me avoid accidently reading hints - "if the text is red, I'd rather be dead. if the text is yellow, ignore the fellow. if the text it green it shouldn't be seen. if the text is italicized I can't read it anyway because it's too much like cursive."

Manifisto

lol

Manifisto

i'm sorry, clippy. they said they were professionals. they said you wouldn't suffer. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and wonder if you knew it was coming, if you screamed or cried or just accepted your fate. but that's my cross to bear.

cda

by Hand Knit
In the very first round of Clue I just go for it. I follow my instinct and make an accusation. Hint-takers can get in line to suck my dick.

City of Glompton

I'm a purist so I maintain this approach in all aspects of my life. for example I've never once checked my phone because the little light blinked at me. i want you to know that if I respond to your text that's all me, baby

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Dads Dip Cup

*contemplating deeply at the leave a hint, take a hint tray* "no, I just can't. my conscience won't allow it"

Dads Dip Cup

no, of course I wouldn't download a hint haha *hastily closing the GameFAQs tab in my browser*

City of Glompton

*looking at the car salesman incredulously*

do you have any models without the backup camera, gps, seatbelt indicator, and dashboard warning lights? also that little triangle by the fuel gauge is...problematic

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Dads Dip Cup

I stop in my tracks and stare in despairing disbelief at the door handle with the word "PULL" clearly written beside it

"why have you done this. why"

Twenty Four

Here's a little hint about not taking hints - take them.

But wait you don't ugh dammit!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
when they pass around chocolate hints after a meal at the Olive Garden but I politely refuse because I'm watching my wasteline

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I can only properly take a hint if it's immediately followed up with a sharp jab with your elbow to my ribs

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

I'm a purist so I maintain this approach in all aspects of my life. for example I've never once checked my phone because the little light blinked at me. i want you to know that if I respond to your text that's all me, baby

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Whenever the dad called me in Earthbound to tell me I should take I break I always hung up on him. You're not my real dad!

Ultra Spoot

*sees the hint guy in earthbound*

*starts sweating profusely*

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
otacon: snake you have to listen...

snake: *fingers in ears* i thought this was the chill forum

RudeCat

Coach: "There's no rule that says dogs can't play baseball!?"

Me: "come on Barkley, there's no other dogs at this park."

City of Glompton

Listen, I wouldn't even play "hot" & "cold" at Easter. Do you really think I appreciate you putting H and C on the faucet?

RudeCat

City of Glompton posted:

Listen, I wouldn't even play "hot" & "cold" at Easter. Do you really think I appreciate you putting H and C on the faucet?

Even worse are the "caution: contents will be hot" labels. Hello people, spoilers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

cda posted:

In the very first round of Clue I just go for it. I follow my instinct and make an accusation. Hint-takers can get in line to suck my dick.

Sorry cda, it wasn't Mister Christopher, in the ball pit, with the Updog. None of those are pieces or settings in this game. I admire your moxy though, kid. Give em hell

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

• Locked thread