Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Link

quote:

Marilyn Manson cut his Saturday night show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom short after a stage prop collapsed atop the shock rocker. The severity of Manson's injuries was unclear at press time, but the concert was canceled after a brief delay.

"Manson suffered an injury towards the end of his incredible NYC show. He is being treated at a local hospital," a rep for the singer told Rolling Stone.

The incident occurred roughly an hour into Manson's concert, the third date on the North American leg of Manson's Heaven Upside Down tour. During "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These)," Manson made his way toward the back of the stage, where a prop featuring two giant pistols suddenly fell forward onto Manson. Video from the concert shows Manson grappling the prop before it comes crashing down to the stage.

After the stage crew lifted the prop back up, Manson lay on the ground for several minutes. EMT workers also rushed to the backstage area as venue workers yelled "Ice! Ice!" repeatedly.

At Manson's Friday night show in Pittsburgh, the rocker tumbled off the stage during his concert. After pulling himself back onstage, Manson told the crowd he broke his ankle before calling his tour manager a "fascist," Loudwire reports.

https://twitter.com/antkneebee/status/914312018794033154/video/1

Now that I've truly witnessed the tragedy guns can bring, I think we should consider banning all guns everywhere, preferably by force if need be. We need to prevent further tragedies like this one, as no parent deserves to watch their child get crushed by giant prop guns while EMT workers clamor for Vanilla Ice. Manson may still live, but it's fully possible he'll never be able to suck his dick again.

Thoughts and prayers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

This really isn't the time to debate prop laws, don't be disrespectful to the victim :mad:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Props.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I saw him in the Shudder Exclusive movie Let Me Make You a Martyr, it was bad but he was alright

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

If members of the audience had their own giant prop guns this never would have happened

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
He is the god of "OW gently caress'

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Marilyn Manson still exists?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah he just put out mephistopholis of Los Angeles or whatever. :shrug:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

He needs a Tourniquet

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
“Lazarus got no dirt on me” etc.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The prop was just making sure Manson even belonged on the stage

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
I hope the healing gets on real well

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This wouldn't have happened if he'd had a gun

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

He is the god of "OW gently caress'

:golfclap:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
What is it with people filming things and something dramatic happens and they immediately point their camera/phone away from it?

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

What is it with people filming things and something dramatic happens and they immediately point their camera/phone away from it?

maybe they are an aspiring horror movie director

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
White trash get down on your knees.

It's time for ice and EMT.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yea, Manson ran out of money so started making music again and doing tours.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Courtney Love strikes again!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I enjoyed the OP thansk you

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
serves him right for what he did at Columbine

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
marilyn masnon is by FAR my all time favorite sex-pervert-vampire \ rock and roll man i mean who else even comes close trent reznor is basically a dumb jock who plays keyboards lol gently caress off dickhead

rest in peace marilyn

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Antichrist Superstar was a pretty good album even though it's obviously a Trent Reznor album with Marilyn Manson yelling about abortions or whatever the gently caress.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

columbine nostalgia

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
the video for that sweet dreams cover used to scare the loving poo poo out of me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

This wouldn't have happened if he'd had a gun all of his ribs

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
He could have sucked his own dick while waiting for the emts arrived, put on a little show for the audience

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is god's revenge for his years of effrontery

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
if it had been a black man with a prop gun you know he would've been killed

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why were they calling for ice he clearly needed milk

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Maybe if there had been a good guy there with giant prop guns this wouldn't have happened

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Marilyn Mansion owns

woulda been cool if he died and sniped hugh hefners grave tho

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He's cool

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

quote:

Manson told the crowd he broke his ankle before calling his tour manager a "fascist,"

Nothing like a broken ankle to bring out the antifa in a white guy.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Looks like he could use some Stitches . :xd:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Secular Humanist posted:

marilyn masnon is by FAR my all time favorite sex-pervert-vampire \ rock and roll man i mean who else even comes close trent reznor is basically a dumb jock who plays keyboards lol gently caress off dickhead

rest in peace marilyn

Awwwwwwww yeah let's bring back the nin vs. marilyn Manson debate for 2017. Manson hasn't done anything really good since holy wood BUT David Fincher is a hack and Reznor is all about that poo poo so I'm gonna go Manson here

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Nothing like a broken ankle to bring out the antifa in a white guy.

That's just their default response to anything going wrong.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Lurker Ant posted:

That's just their default response to anything going wrong.

There is no doubt in my mind that his accusation was a measured and timely response that will no doubt be vindicated once the media further investigates this alleged tour manager.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
fun fact: the Jewish kid from The Wonder Years grew up to be Marilyn Manson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

violentlycitrus
Aug 3, 2004

That dude puts on a really good show

• Locked thread