Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

fast cars loose anus posted:

We're talking about a league that is definitely blackballing Kaepernick

This will be an interesting case on how fast it gets tossed out. He is basically looking for 31 potential employers and they all discard him. Welcome to job hunting 101.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

iospace posted:

Hmm yes, these are clearly comparable situations.

Yeah, kinda crazy how certain job markets converge isn't it?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

CharlestheHammer posted:

That....isn't how that works. Like you do know there are laws specifically about this poo poo right.

What laws? I'm somewhat curious what can compel an employer to hire an employee. Then toss on the CBA and well it even gets worse.

The burden of proof of collusion is on the plaintiff. Maybe through discovery they will find something. But proving collusion is a helluva of a thing.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Fenrir posted:

Yeah I don't see anything short of plague or several targeted airstrikes keeping the Browns from the #1 pick at this point.

Would it make you feel better if Cleveland is the #1 target from North Korea?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

You all do realize you all are putting more collective effort than the Brown's coaching staff on this...right?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

I live around 20 miles west of Ohio. Was having lunch at a wings/bar place where they have all the games scattered around except the Browns and Lions (because who would know).

Anyways in walks three Brown's fans with jerseys and caps and had the bartender change the tv in their neck of the woods so they could watch the game. It was like seeing some 5 legged unicorn.

One of my life's greatest regrets...I didn't order a round for them. But if I spot them again I will. Here's to you Brown's fans.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Haslam has said as soon as the league allows (2020). Assuming he doesn't end up in federal prison. I'd suffer them longer if it got rid of him.

After today I'm sure he'll liquidate most of the current jerseys across Flying J truck stops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Well, RIP to the guy but I appreciate his final gently caress you and it probably cracked many smiles. He must have had a great sense of humor.

• Locked thread