Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
The grim reaper has been around for almost eight hundred years! But come on, that design of his is old-hat!

Hmm, well that's PRETTY cool. Sure, kids love sunglasses and convenience store slushies (and look at that pinky out. He's a classy guy!), but who uses scythes anymore? Why not a tractor trailer that he uses to haul souls/slow down traffic?

I also think more millennials would believe in Santa Clause if he ate a little better (thinner), had some sweet tats, and a macklemore haircut.

I mean I'm just spitballing here, but I'd certainly be way more into Jesus if he did an ironic playthrough of Cuphead on Youtube!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Zeus but like without all of the problematic stuff the old Zeus did

Macnult

Loki with the #1 prank channel on YouTube

Macnult

For any televised program about Anubis, Snoop Dogg is always the preferred voice actor

Macnult

Never seeing the holes in Jesus' hands because he's always throwing shakas

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Macnult posted:

Loki with the #1 prank channel on YouTube

vanisher

Poseidon depicted as a giant plastic bag

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Ra always Ra-minds people to put on their sunscreen

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Cerberus is now a three headed corgi, has an Instagram page run by Hades

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Jesus Christ died on the cross for your student loan forgiveness.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Odin sacrificed his iPhone for mystical wisdom.

The grim reaper but with a chainsaw.

Icarus gets a tattoo of an anchor and the phrase "I will not sink."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Are skateboard companies still riding the '90's radical tude? If so, Loki as a skateboard spokesman with a series of humorous videos. (Side note, there's a short documentary about Bam Margera and his attempts to get his life back in order. Real interesting stuff)

Dr. Bonertron

The doctor said I was too muscular to be aborted
Kali but each arm is holding a fresh ingrediant for a bland kale-based raw vegan salad

The Science of Suck
hinduism-go, gotta catch them all

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Parkour Buddha will enlighten your rear end! You will hear 2 sounds before Buddha is through with you, him open-palm slapping you to the face, and you reaching Nirvana!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm the rapping Joseph Smith and I'm hear to say/bigamy is back in a biblical way!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Frodo gave the finger for you!

Dr. Bonertron

The doctor said I was too muscular to be aborted
Bacchus is serving drinks at Becky's house party this weekend, but like, have you seen her new hairstyle? I wouldn't be caught dead tagged in a 'gram with her...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Narcissus, the God of Selfies

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

RudeCat posted:

Jesus Christ died on the cross for your student loan forgiveness.

FactsAreUseless

It would be like, um, like Jesus, right? But like, instead of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, it's um, iPhone, and Pokemon, and, like... uh, like who's that singer, she did that waterfalls song in the 90s, uh, you know. The pregnant one. Beyonce. It would be them, because like, that's what kids enjoy. I dunno. Everything's so different. Not like the 80s.

FactsAreUseless

In this joke, it is implied that the speaker mixes up Destiny's Child with TLC, who performed the song Waterfalls.[1]

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Aphrodite's Slutwalk Big Success though Faced with Opposition by Neoconservative Helicopter Mom Hera

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Oct 6, 2017

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who's that big greek one with the hammer? Like Orpheos or something? I think he like hammered horses into existence as a gift for poseidon? Anyway he actually like makes stuff with his hands for a living, so we should retool him into the God of getting a loving job

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Prometheus stole wi-fi from the Gods and gave the secret password to humanity so now he has to climb up to the top of a stair master and once a day his cat eats his yogurt

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Splatmaster posted:

once a day his cat eats his yogurt

the plan's coming together

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
HOW 2 TWERK LIKE A NYMPH WITH VENUS PS APHRODITE IS A SLVTTTTTTT!!! (6:26)

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Check this out! The messiah is killed and his body sealed in a cave behind a giant boulder! You won't believe what happens next!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Starman Super DX posted:

Check this out! The messiah is killed and his body sealed in a cave behind a giant boulder! You won't believe what happens next!

He sees his shadow and we get 6 more days of Halloween?

• Locked thread