Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Post your same sex marriage survey prediction: I'm tipping 70:30 Yes and Christians being fed to the lions by the end of the year.

Can we get lions at such short notice? And how do we determine who is a Christian? If they checked Christian on their census but eat red meat at easter, gently caress with condoms, haven't attended an actual Church in years, have divorces and abortions and support gay marriage, are they still a Christian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

open24hours posted:

I can't believe these arguments still work 16 years later. On the other hand, this is what a government with nothing to offer anyone looks like.

Why can't we wait to collect evidence for terrorism related things but when someones ex partner stalks them, threatens them, and very clearly is going to kill them the Police will often do nothing until they actually do something substantial?

How is this any different? Terrorists in Australia rarely kill more people in one go then your standard violent partner offing the kids and wife/husband.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

MikeJF posted:

Sounds like something a terrist would say.

Here's a thought. How many terrorists are plotting their actions behind the guise of being a disgruntled ex husband, upset at the family courts?

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

Recoome posted:

Also this is a few days old but Andrew Hastie is a gigantic piece of poo poo

Basically what I'm hearing is that Andrew Hastie is a snowflake

Totally hard man Andrew Hastie left the defence force, not to serve as a politician, not to be with his family, not because it was his time and he felt he'd given enough. No. He left the defence force because some guy said they were a girl and he just couldn't handle it.

But I'm the snowflake because I think the death penalty is bullshit.

• Locked thread