Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
valve buying both bethesda and ID and scrapping them is a cool idea, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
The shooting is actually fun in FO4 which makes up for a lot of the other problems.

Everyone, of course, knows the dream is FO4:NV.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I liked F4 and still have the DLC to bring me back to it. F3: Brotherhood of Steel is still my favorite

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I have a lot of time off next week so I'm gonna do a few ss updates and stream

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Starting this update with one of the best characters in cRPG history.

Our new friend Harold spins us a harrowing tale about his investigation into the 'mutant threat'
with his best friend, Dr. Richard Grey

They traced the source of the 'mutants' to a military facility in the northwest. Richard Grey was
flung into some sort of vat, while Harold barely escaped with his life. He was found wandering the
desert by some merchants and brought back to The Hub, where he began his transformation into a Ghoul.

He also gives us some more information about the Death Claw.

Decker at the Maltese Falcon wants us to kill a wealthy merchant

After working through some traps we stumbled upon the hideout of the Thieve's Circle and their
leader, Loxley. He wants us to rob the merchant that Decker wants dead...

We'll come back to this.

I've hired the Water Merchants of The Hub to supply water to Vault 13. The head
of the MErchants warns me that sending the caravans could give away the location
of the vault.

We need a more permanent solution. Time to check out a few leads, starting with...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

julian assflange posted:

I liked F4 and still have the DLC to bring me back to it. F3: Brotherhood of Steel is still my favorite

Fallout 4 didn't quite live up to fo3 for me either. I can't explain why. The whole father looking for his son narrative didn't hook me at all

• Locked thread