Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

I really enjoy how short and to the point Fallout 1 is. Just a nice 10ish hour adventure. Fallout 2 kinda drags on too long imo. Never managed to get into the tactics one, maybe I'll give it another shot now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I met a traveler in Shady Sands named Ian who offered to accompany me for a fee, but I'm short on caps so I guess I'll come back later.

My first playthrough i hired this guy, we got into a barfight in town, and he misses an enemy and hits the bartender instead. The whole town turned hostile and i had to kill all the guards to escape and i never went back. Ian died in the barfight but the money i spent on him was worth it for the fun memory

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

Nasty Old Randy posted:

Fallout 2's New Reno section was quite the life changing experience.

Also, fallout 2238 was loving great.

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

yeah im gonna get off to all of that later

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

My prediction: dogmeat dies in the deathclaw's cave

• Locked thread