Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

i would make the argument that if you're engaging in sexual assault/harassment then you're not really a comrade

there are levels of harassment where the harasser might correct themselves after some education and mild/medium percussive exposure to rebar about the head shoulder and chest areas

there are also kinds of sex crimes where the people committing them are, while not as victimized as the actual victims of their crimes, nonetheless kinda victims themselves of monstrous urges they have no control over feeling. those people should be given the opportunity to be isolated somewhere away from people or kill themselves relatively mercifully, i guess

anything other than those cases, im p well fine w expelling sex assault doers from being considered human and forcing them at gunpoint to eat their own entrails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

jerry seinfel posted:

another short day for `moron` donn

almost as if they're worried about him and sun down

is that HJ Res 111 that poo poo that makes it so you can't sue banks now

So the President doesn't even start pretending to do poo poo for another hour

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

prefect posted:

I'm unironically mad about this Pittsburgh "pizza" atrocity. :rant:

I honestly thought it would be something like your pizza comes with a T-bone because it turned left on red

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
Woody didn't do poo poo
Mia Farrow is batshit insane

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

listen man we can't save every worthwhile Twitter account but there is definitely room in The Ark for sharezone

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Relevant Tangent posted:

You've given me an excuse to post Pittsburgh pizza.

They go through multiple tons of cold cheese every day, because Pittsburghians are hosed up.

If you're gonna post a miscarriage of a pizza you may as well do it right

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

zegermans posted:

:trumppop:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Squizzle posted:

there are levels of harassment where the harasser might correct themselves after some education and mild/medium percussive exposure to rebar about the head shoulder and chest areas

there are also kinds of sex crimes where the people committing them are, while not as victimized as the actual victims of their crimes, nonetheless kinda victims themselves of monstrous urges they have no control over feeling. those people should be given the opportunity to be isolated somewhere away from people or kill themselves relatively mercifully, i guess

anything other than those cases, im p well fine w expelling sex assault doers from being considered human and forcing them at gunpoint to eat their own entrails

i'm down with the idea of a leper colony but for pedos

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

This is the strangest one to me, I really don't understand capitalism anymore.

Twitter's projected revenue is more than 2B this year. Most of that is from advertising on mobile. Yeah, it's poo poo, but they're making money, and when they've fired enough people and paid off severance packages etc. they could be in the green.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Duscat posted:

25% imbeciles, but the rest of us for some reason let them tell us what to do, so i dunno what that makes us

Democrats.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Robert Plant posted:

So the President doesn't even start pretending to do poo poo for another hour

my man takes a half day what, do you think he runs the country or something>???

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

mitchell is posted so rarely now that the worst part of folks posting him is the flood of "stop posting bill mitchell" that follows

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Relevant Tangent posted:

This revolutionary idea behind Pittsburgh pizza is you cook the crust and sauce then just pile cold ingredients on top.
I thought of myself as a progressive but I don't think I'm ready for this revolution.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

zegermans posted:

lol

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Relevant Tangent posted:

They go through multiple tons of cold cheese every day, because Pittsburghians are hosed up.

Like this is the interpretation of "pizza" that I would expect from some far-flung village in the middle of nowhere in Brazil or Estonia or something not something within the US and so close to the East Coast

Pizza in China is closer to real pizza than this

WTF is this poo poo christ

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/925559161072447490

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

loss edits getting... less abstract these days?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

lol that is not even close to a pittsburgh pizza

pgh pizza is regular rear end pizza with fries as a topping

occasionally you get a "pierogi pizza" whose sauce is garlicky potato sauce and is topped w onions, mozz, and sometimes a little cheddar

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Iron Crowned posted:

This is the strangest one to me, I really don't understand capitalism anymore.

I blame IPO fever for this, there was a time when you could just be a website and didn't need to be a part of somebody's investment portfolio. Twitter is too big and widely used to ever be valued by investors in a way that makes sense in the context of how much money they can actually generate.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

lmao just the best people

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Augus posted:

His daughter refers to him by first name.
drat

quote:

AMS: Yup. Perfect allies. Trump probably has more morals than my dad. Which is really just saying something about my dad. My dad is a psycho!!! At least trump let his wives leave him. Plus, Trump has been a good father.

AMS: Trump waited a little too long in my opinion, but I can attest to the fact that he has now hired one of the world’s greatest manipulators. I hope my dad pulls it off. Then I can sell my memoir with all his dirty secrets for a pretty penny.

wanna see that soap opera

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

ffs

ok

ik time

someone start a pittsburgh thread. talk about pittsburgh in an at least mildly cspam relevant way, and make it a thread of its own

in that thread, you can talk about pittsburgh, pittsburgh sports, pittsburgh food, pittsburghs outlying environs, people from pittsburgh, and any other pittsburgh matter w/o any restraint or funny "posted pittsburgh the wrong way/time" probes from me

but move all pittsburgh chat from this thread into there unless its extremely relevant to this thread

gonna start probing people, not just tayne, otherwise

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

*posts random gross item from a uniquely bad restaurant in los angeles* wow feast your eyes on los angeles's idea of a hot dog everyone lmao!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

lol that we all could've easily bullshitted our way into any GOP candidate's camp

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I love that the man who claimed he would be the hardest working President generally keeps office hours between 11-3pm. And I especially love that his idiot keepers continue the charade by usually saying Trump is making calls or whatever when he isn't actually in the oval office, but we all know that he's watching FOX news.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
wouldnt be going throguh this if you had just elected someone to kill all ur coal miners in the 80s like a civilised country tbh

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Squizzle posted:

ffs

ok

ik time

someone start a pittsburgh thread. talk about pittsburgh in an at least mildly cspam relevant way, and make it a thread of its own

in that thread, you can talk about pittsburgh, pittsburgh sports, pittsburgh food, pittsburghs outlying environs, people from pittsburgh, and any other pittsburgh matter w/o any restraint or funny "posted pittsburgh the wrong way/time" probes from me

but move all pittsburgh chat from this thread into there unless its extremely relevant to this thread

gonna start probing people, not just tayne, otherwise

so a tayne contaynement zone bc he's the one one who will bother posting there

I'm okay with this let me just say one last time before pgh is never mentioned again that it's a really nice city and tayne is an rear end in a top hat for giving it a bad rap

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

All the choices in the world and this guy picks coal

Either he wants to follow in his fathers footsteps or he wants to do straightforward work for big bucks (I assume coal pays fairly well, more than like a truck driver or other unskilled Labor)

Either way he’s a dummy

I’ll take an apple fritter please it’s one of those mornings

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Monkey Fracas posted:

Like this is the interpretation of "pizza" that I would expect from some far-flung village in the middle of nowhere in Brazil or Estonia or something not something within the US and so close to the East Coast

Pizza in China is closer to real pizza than this

WTF is this poo poo christ

this is when somebody has trained a neural network to come up with pizza recipes except unironically, and then he proudly posts this, its best result yet, and how hopeful he is that some day AI will be able to come up with recipes BETTER than humans

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I love that the man who claimed he would be the hardest working President generally keeps office hours between 11-3pm. And I especially love that his idiot keepers continue the charade by usually saying Trump is making calls or whatever when he isn't actually in the oval office, but we all know that he's watching FOX news.

he's the laziest, shittiest president in US history and it's not even close lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

i dont think anyone should be tortured to death except ice officers

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I'm working today so I'm going to dip in and out, but someone please ask PFC to justify that poo poo.

edit saw the IK post never mind.

Relevant Tangent has issued a correction as of 15:22 on Nov 1, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

train tayne

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
How about this: Shittsburgh.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Relevant Tangent posted:

what the gently caress this

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only Rustbelt city with a greater and more deserved inferiority complex than Baltimore.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

alnilam posted:

*posts random gross item from a uniquely bad restaurant in los angeles* wow feast your eyes on los angeles's idea of a hot dog everyone lmao!

LA dogs rule. They cook em on what might as well be a heated sewer grate but it's wrapped in bacon

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Neon Noodle posted:

Woody didn't do poo poo
Mia Farrow is batshit insane

Imagine being the kind of person who refers to a child rapist by his first name like they were buddies

Also imagine being the kind of person who would think child rape was out of character for a dude who, while the accusations came in, had been loving their other adopted daughter for years

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

alnilam posted:

so a tayne contaynement zone bc he's the one one who will bother posting there

I'm okay with this let me just say one last time before pgh is never mentioned again that it's a really nice city and tayne is an rear end in a top hat for giving it a bad rap

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3839245

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mirthless posted:

apparently this pizza has already been cooked and they heap all that poo poo on it after it comes out of the oven

yo lawyer dog I heard you like pizza toppings so I put pizza toppings on your pizza toppings.

• Locked thread