Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

new kind of cat posted:

what a sack of poo poo

i can't believe believe there are people out there who think this man is a brilliant and powerful leader

lmfao we are a nation of imbeciles

25% imbeciles, but the rest of us for some reason let them tell us what to do, so i dunno what that makes us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

succ posted:

maybe not here but lots simply dont/wont believe the accusers + admiration of their film/music/etc

*adds this page # to index entry for polanski, roman*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Squizzle posted:

mitchell is posted so rarely now that the worst part of folks posting him is the flood of "stop posting bill mitchell" that follows

STOP POSTING TRUMP

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mhmm, yep Russians got to him

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

these people can't die out soon enough

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

kaleedity posted:

The best part about all the sexual assault stuff is left leaning folks that deserve it are gonna get axed and lol traditional conservatives won't
well, yeah, being a serial rapist is entirely conducive to the conservative value system

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

the president is trying to get people to sign up for government healthcare

https://twitter.com/GetUSCovered/status/925709097076449280

meanwhile, in centrist america

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what the

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So I take it a boiler room is just a DJ set and not the kinda okay Ben Affleck movie?

Dunno why anyone would wanna pay to go to one of those things

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lol even ants have the sense to evict people contaminated with this level of brain parasite from their colonies to let them die.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

actually, they are good

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gonna give credit to Putin for shaking things up a bit and using superebola instead of polonium this time

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
a big source of employment for people being retrained through these gov programs for retraining are call centers for gov organizations

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I wonder who at the CDC he's going to send to prison for leaking info about certain viruses actually being good

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Serf posted:

whataboutism excuses nothing. fight them all

the world is a vile, disgusting, and terrible place. Women are raped, harassed, and abused constantly in every industry, church, school, and organization.

I like movies and tv shows, and im not going to singularly focus more ire on one facet of the world that actually produces at least something of worth compared to every other garbage industry.

we all have to pick where we make our stands, cause otherwise the only moral choice is to be a hermit in the woods

Serf
May 5, 2011

i would make the argument that if you're engaging in sexual assault/harassment then you're not really a comrade

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

who was that trump health official who was just complaining how the problem with HIV is that it's not killing people fast enough anymore

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
WTF is a class on coal mining? How to shovel for ten years and then retire with an oxy addiction 101?

Serf
May 5, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the world is a vile, disgusting, and terrible place. Women are raped, harassed, and abused constantly in every industry, church, school, and organization.

I like movies and tv shows, and im not going to singularly focus more ire on one facet of the world that actually produces at least something of worth compared to every other garbage industry.

we all have to pick where we make our stands, cause otherwise the only moral choice is to be a hermit in the woods

who is singularly focusing ire on one thing

burn it all down

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

zegermans posted:

make triple sulk IK of this thread

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

Honestly questioning whether they're actually bad now.

There's a whole lot we don't know about viruses. Very likely the basis for how dna/rna works -- and life as we know it -- is somehow tied to how viruses work or how they once worked

I'm in Japan, can I have beef and egg bowl plz

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Serf posted:

i would make the argument that if you're engaging in sexual assault/harassment then you're not really a comrade

what if you write some bitchin' articles for VICE

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Serf posted:

who is singularly focusing ire on one thing

burn it all down

so what exactly are you castigating us for not doing

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

kaleedity posted:

There's a whole lot we don't know about viruses. Very likely the basis for how dna/rna works -- and life as we know it -- is somehow tied to how viruses work or how they once worked

sir this drive through is means tested and your post is not long enough to qualify

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Duscat posted:

who was that trump health official who was just complaining how the problem with HIV is that it's not killing people fast enough anymore

not pence, but a good reminder that mike pence caused an HIV outbreak in indiana

Serf
May 5, 2011

zegermans posted:

what if you write some bitchin' articles for VICE

say what you mean

WoodrowSkillson posted:

so what exactly are you castigating us for not doing

castiwhatting

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Robert Plant posted:

Also ban Pittsburgh posting and reward Philadelphia posting

You've given me an excuse to post Pittsburgh pizza.

They go through multiple tons of cold cheese every day, because Pittsburghians are hosed up.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Duscat posted:

sir this drive through is means tested and your post is not long enough to qualify

I only have minimal effort for effortposts what do you think I am, Japanese?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Joementum posted:

not pence, but a good reminder that mike pence caused an HIV outbreak in indiana

Humans can infect horses with HIV?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

succ posted:

a big source of employment for people being retrained through these gov programs for retraining are call centers for gov organizations

better than matched sets of ditch diggers/ditch fillers, i guess

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

zegermans posted:

make triple sulk IK of this thread

it's a new month, so it's time for a new thread :unsmigghh:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

kaleedity posted:

Dr. FAUXTON got her PhD on chasing HIV through the blood brain barrier, viruses are a legit "how was your day at work" topic in our household, with money laundering being a close second.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

lol

no happy ending for them, nope

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Relevant Tangent posted:

They go through multiple tons of cold cheese every day, because Pittsburghians are hosed up.
But that’s before it’s cooked right?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

That at least looks marginally more appetizing than that atrocity from Rhode Island (?) that people were posting thirty times a day for a while.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

:yikes:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

it never ceases to amaze me how far people will go to avoid having to change

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Relevant Tangent posted:

lunchables sold this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

kaleedity posted:

viruses arent alive

or are alive

(whichever more people disagree with)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Alan Smithee posted:

these people can't die out soon enough

Have you heard the good news of opioids, friend?

• Locked thread