Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Urahara is about three highschool girls who run a cute variety shop called PARK in Harajuku. When Earth is invaded by aliens who steal the culture of other planets' races, the girls have a chance encounter with a girl and her pet fried shrimp who escaped from the aliens with stolen artifacts. These artifacts enable the girls to transform into magical girls, fighting with the power of their own imagination. The fight to save Earth begins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4TASKFvN9o

Characters: (Char bios and images stolen from the anime site)

Sudou Rito: Favorite fashion is street. A friendly, gentle girl who is not good at expressing her feelings. Likes to draw freely. The artist who puts the shop's designs to paper.
Shirako Mari: Favorite fashion is lolita. An expressive fashionista aiming to become an actress. Can serve anyone with a smile and is the best of the trio at proposing projects.
Watatsumugi Kotoko: Favorite fashion is preppy. The researcher of the group who is always inventing new sweets and machines. The type to lose sight of what's around her when she gets hooked on something. Likes being with herself and loves Mari.
Maruno Misa: A cute girl who dropped into Harajuku via escape pod. Mysterious! Her smile is described as "charming like candy".
Sayumin: Crepe shop onee-san. Like a crepe she wraps up the three main girls gently.
Ebifurya: (TL Note: Ebifurya means fried shrimp.) Misa's pet. Talks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I was thinking it was cool how this show had tourism culture in mind and then I read further and realized that Crunchyroll is one of the show's producers and the show is based off of the webcomic of Patrick Macias, an editor at CR who created the illustrated novel as a collaboration with the real-life 'otaku-fashion' PARK Store. w-woah

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
That's :krad:

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

the eyelashes in this show are hosed up

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
they have a good fluffiness consistency with the hair

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Pigtail girl's skirt reminds me if that hosed up butterfly witch from Madoka Magica.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Ytlaya posted:

Pigtail girl's skirt reminds me if that hosed up butterfly witch from Madoka Magica.

The general design of this show does look like something the witches from Madoka would produce if they all calmed down and got jobs in fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

*clings*

• Locked thread