Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
my qanba obsidian hasn't failed me yet although i often worry about the on day that will come when my usb cable door breaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Wormskull posted:

Well, I would suggest the Qanba Obsidian then. When Yobgoblin plays fighting games he can only play for about 15 minutes because he hits all the buttons so hard and moves the stick so insanely that he hurts his hands and needs to put them on ice for 30 minutes, and I'm not making this up. Topic locked.

Eh, I'm working on it and getting better haha

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
haha yeah, that happens when i panic.

e: seeing it still makes me laugh i need to learn moves for gg

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Oct 12, 2017

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Lmao

No stimulants were used.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

trying to jack off posted:

its pretty obvious the second any form of pressure is applied the best action is to flail the joystick in circles while mashing every button at once

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
lmao reading these posts

• Locked thread