Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I'm going to read it, but I am going to wait till I can get it from my local library.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

PJOmega posted:

It's a beautiful game.

The Pizza guy said it so you know its true.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

This is a cry for help if I have ever seen one.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I'm going to hate read the third book, but I'm not going to spend any money on it, I'm going to get it from my local library. But of course by read the third book I mean not read it because its never coming out and there is no third book.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Real alternative ending: Brandon Sanderson is hired to finish the series.

I think at this point Sanderson is too busy and successful enough on his own to do that.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Ya, Torrannor hit the main things in that he does not write sex scenes and writes drinking badly. Frankly I am perfectly fine not having to read sex scenes in fantasy novels as most are pretty drat cringe worthy.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Hughmoris posted:

Hey guys, just checking in after 7 years. Is the third book coming out soon?

No, but Rothfuss apologized for being so slow at writing his blog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Rothfuss is a good man, a good author.

But hes failing at writing his blog quickly enough and freely admits it and apologizes for it.

Last he checked he had 300 partially drafted blogs... lol.