Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Ok, so there's the official National Champions, but there's also the Championship Belt, where the Belt goes to whoever beats the current holder of the Belt.

Iowa State currently owns the Plant The Flag. Someone has to beat ISU at ISU to Plant the Flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

C. Everett Koop posted:

Next up is Kansas. Rock Chalk Bitch.
App State had the Belt for a while, it could happen.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ehud posted:

Reposting my favorite thing from the GDT for anyone who didn't see it

https://twitter.com/SomeonesAnIdiot/status/916704182123548672

Funniest thing I've seen all year

Sent this to my dad, he loved it.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mukaikubo posted:

GT-VT for the division title

again

as god intended
I call that game the Tech Warz.

The 'z' makes it futuristic :pcgaming:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

LeeMajors posted:

UCF is either the best or second-best team in Florida right now, don't tell me UF fans are babies while we are paying Mac to win fuckin football games.
I think GT got lucky because they were supposed to play UCF at UCF when Hurricane Irma rolled through.

After checking https://www.fbschedules.com I see GT is playing USF early in the season on their home turf. I guess GT is playing more games in Florida for recruiting purposes, or maybe GT is getting paid to help fill the Spectrum Stadium / Raymond James Stadium. Either way, good job GT for scheduling challenging OOC G5 opponents.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sash! posted:

I can't read those names as anything other than Normandy and Guantanamo.

:same:

I still can't parse G's name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

single-mode fiber posted:

If you have enough bad wife birthdays eventually you won't have to worry about them anymore.

I find that carrying the lonely torch means I don't have to care about any birthdays.

And this concludes Iowa State Cyclones defeated Oklahoma Sooners week.

• Locked thread