Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I don't like when shows aren't making it clear that something is in a flashback.

Also Chise is right, he does look fake. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Those aren't proper dragons. :reject:
Also not even a single maid uniform among them. Hmpf.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Yeah, especially the part where the old dragon tells Chise that the living should not envy the dead. :smith:

Really good episode, but yeah, I just want Chise to be happy. :smith:
Easy to say if you're a freaking dragon just lazily farting around all day with an ancient mage as a caretaker. :argh:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

My cat likes to place her head in the crook of my neck as she sleeps. I might be a little reluctant to do that for awhile.
It's fine as long as you haven't done anything towards cats that is likely to lead to eternal punishment through a horrible curse. Probably.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

Does she use magic to keep her dress on?
Probably just glued to her nipples.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

She's definitely using glue to stick to that dress.

Despite that, it was a pretty cool scene. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Sindai posted:

And now we see why everyone's kind of afraid of Elias. :allears:
How bad could it possibly be-AAAAHWHATTHEFUCK?!? :stare:

Chaosfirev posted:

I have a feeling this little poo poo wont be put underground until later, but I'm always down for some good "you hosed up" comeuppance.

Also I liked how we saw how competent Chise is now.
Yeah he reeks of recurring poo poo. Wasn't he the one in the cat past too?

Accidentally made a too strong sleeping potion? Might as well bring it along. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Neat.

Wait, so that guy is a mage who's a sadistic rear end in a top hat torturing and hurting people for the sake of curiosity and, seemingly, amusement, so... Jesus cursed him to live forever? To bring extra suffering to the world? Are they sure it wasn't actually the devil behind it?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

paragon1 posted:

Well, if you know for a fact that Heaven is a real place that for sure actually exists, then people arbitrarily dying becomes significantly less horrible since they'll (hopefully) go to heaven. Whereas NEVER dying means you're doomed to exist in an eternally aging/decaying body while permanently barred from paradise, and also that you'll probably be alone literally forever.
I'm pretty sure he would go to straight to hell. And with the cat curse he prevented two humans and a lot of cats from ever reaching heaven if it wasn't for Chise, or someone else, breaking the curse. Not to mention grafting Isabelle into a video game boss monstrosity, denying her rest as well. :(

Qwertycoatl posted:

It's this guy, but with more magic rear end in a top hat.
Yikes.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Silky was very :3: this episode, stole the show completely.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

My god! The bear. I almost died of pure :3:

But who the heck was that pregnant woman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That's a very good description why it feels a bit weird.