Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Elias is secretly a moe character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Functionally it's more like an adoption. And the proceeds of the auction went to Chise herself, minus the fee paid to the auction house. Yeah it's still hosed up, but it's not chattel slavery.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Nitrousoxide posted:

I literally said they might have wanted to eat her (or whatever) in my post. But if he was looking out for her health he could have said so. The thing he followed her to teach her wasn't that "yo these guys are dangerous," it's that "you're my property and you're not going anywhere."

Elias has a bad habit of not explaining himself and it will come up later

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

There Bias Two posted:

I like the breaks as well. Perhaps that breaks the immersion for some, but I think it's cute.

I'm still having trouble getting a sense of both Elias and Chise's personalities though. Chise says she's selfish, but really she's selfless to the point of self-destruction. Elias says his emotions are just a facade to make himself less alien, but clearly he cares for Chise, or at least behaves that way.

Broken people not good judges of their own character, news at 11