Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Any word on a second season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Genocyber posted:

This season is 2 cour, 24 episodes. I think it comes back next week?

Oh sweet. Last week really felt like a season finale.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

where the red fern gropes posted:

these 30 second shorts are really good too

Wha? Link?

This episode was amazing btw!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I don’t read the manga. I thought the song was nice. I also think the animation and pacing are good. It’s a good anime.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Hyperbolic much? This thread is weirdly overly critical. The episode did feel a little off, but it was still good. The show in general is great, and not without criticisms, but you all freak out a little too much, imo.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
So is next week the conclusion? There was nothing in the NEP and you all said it’d be caught up with the manga.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I liked it! I still would have liked to have seen Elias understand more why what he did to Stella was wrong, besides making Chise mad.

Let’s hope the manga continues and we get a second cour of this in a few years.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Ccs posted:

Hmm there's a school arc now? I do enjoy wizard schools but the only examples in anime I've seen have been crap like Irregular at Magic High School. This will probably be much better.

Little Witch Academia. It's Hogwarts via Studio Trigger. Awesome show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I just started watching Iruma Kun. Goddamn hilarious.