Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

hifi posted:

i have a steelcase think. it's basically a better version of those ikea chairs people love. i think i paid $75 for it

steelcase think best chair all years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

super nailgun posted:

steelcase think best chair all years

other than the weirdo armrests I like it a lot.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I’ve got an ikea somethingorother and the pleather got kinda scratchy from the cattes climbing it. it’s not annoying and I can scratch itches on my back. thanks cattes!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

pram
Jun 10, 2001
cool

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

this looks like the steelcase gesture that i have at work. it’s ok op

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It doesn't just look like a steelcase gesture.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
steelcase makes some excellent chairs

much love for the "floating back"

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

chronic pain is a weird and multi-faceted problem, and posture/structure is probably one the less important parts of it. also there isn't much science to suggest that "good posture" is something that even exists

if sitting some particular way hurts, don't sit like that. otherwise don't stress about it too much.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*picks up things by bending back because it doesnt hurt and gently caress that guy who says to bend at the knees coz his evidence is substandard*

never mind that good posture looks a million times better

"there's no evidence eating with your hands rather than knife and fork imrpoves rates of obesity"

*eats like gorilla and has to masturbate into a funnel because no woman wants to touch you*

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

i use a cloth and wood office chair that my granpa used to have in his office back in the late 80s/early 90s. it is very comfortable to sit in when you need to curse out people ari gold-style like he did back in the day.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

DuckConference posted:

chronic pain is a weird and multi-faceted problem, and posture/structure is probably one the less important parts of it. also there isn't much science to suggest that "good posture" is something that even exists

if sitting some particular way hurts, don't sit like that. otherwise don't stress about it too much.

do what i want and itll work out in the end?? sounds fantastic thankyou

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

echinopsis posted:

*picks up things by bending back because it doesnt hurt and gently caress that guy who says to bend at the knees coz his evidence is substandard*

never mind that good posture looks a million times better

"there's no evidence eating with your hands rather than knife and fork imrpoves rates of obesity"

*eats like gorilla and has to masturbate into a funnel because no woman wants to touch you*

lol that touched a nerve

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

carry on then posted:

lol that touched a nerve

more like pinched a nerve 😂😂😂

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

carry on then posted:

lol that touched a nerve

lol i ahev good postre and gently caress a moron who thinks the hunchback of notre dame is an example to strive for

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

ah bachelor life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
these 5 new kgs are muscle i swear

FPS_Sage
Oct 25, 2007

This was a triumph
Gun Saliva
I'm sick of my lovely office depot chair that squeaks every time I move it, so I want to get a good chair. Herman Miller has a bit of a sale going on now, so I'm going to get it done. Any long term owners of either an Aeron or Mirra 2 care to defend their choice? I sat in both at the showroom, and they were both comfortable, but of course that was for only like 5 minutes.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lubed up my chair. good for another 3k miles

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

FPS_Sage posted:

I'm sick of my lovely office depot chair that squeaks every time I move it, so I want to get a good chair. Herman Miller has a bit of a sale going on now, so I'm going to get it done. Any long term owners of either an Aeron or Mirra 2 care to defend their choice? I sat in both at the showroom, and they were both comfortable, but of course that was for only like 5 minutes.

man with van dyke beard: here is my task chair. i bought it new

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
here's a chair for the discerning computer professional

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

angry_keebler posted:

Not only is it gamer poo poo, it's Pewdiepie gamer poo poo :barf:

FPS_Sage
Oct 25, 2007

This was a triumph
Gun Saliva

angry_keebler posted:

perfect, except missing a 5 point harness for my intense posting sessions

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

angry_keebler posted:

but will this chair help me be more comfortable with saying racial slurs

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Comfort isn't an attribute you should look for in a chair. The best chair will be unremarkable to sit in, with no feeling of comfort.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
always be wary of the chair you choose because they are fickle masters and can turn on you in an instant, leaving you broken and in agony

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

FPS_Sage posted:

they are both excellent choices

buy whichever you like better in a five minute sit

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

angry_keebler posted:

BODY TYPE CHART
The highlighted zone indicates the body types this model is best suited for.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 minutes!
lmao the racing attire

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 minutes!
heres my chair, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PWpjxvVtbI

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Thanks Ants posted:

lmao the racing attire

first to eat the checkered flag wins

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

angry_keebler posted:

jesus this copy

quote:

From deep in the skunkworks of Clutch Chairz comes a gaming throne so magnificent, so finely engineered and so meticulously crafted that it alone is worthy of the legendary seal of the Brofist.

Born from the creative vision of the king of the internet himself, PewDiePie, this limited edition Throttle Series Chair (all hail its majesty) has been brought to life by the laborious efforts of the artisan craftsmen (and craftswomen) of Clutch.

Emblazoned with none other than the iconic Brofist logo, you’ll find that the instant you connect with the chair’s fine, supple materials and ergonomic design, you’ll wonder how you ever crushed a villain or sniped a terrorist without it softly cradling your backside.

Buy the chair, join the true Brofist elite, and forever change your experience as you rise to the pinnacle of gaming excellence.

they know their audience too well

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

angry_keebler posted:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

angry_keebler posted:

I'm "Chairz"

FPS_Sage
Oct 25, 2007

This was a triumph
Gun Saliva

Bloody posted:

what is this scale on the graph? x100 pounds?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
richter scale

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

are you a Conan or a Richter. take these easy test to find out.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

power botton posted:

are you a Conan or a Richter. take these easy test to find out.

my weapon of choice is the club

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Roosevelt posted:

BODY TYPE CHART

carry on then posted:

jesus this copy

they know their audience too well

hot take: gamers are garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
i have a chair, and i sit in it

think I bought it at office depot for $75 or something