Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
I'm that dude that reads show recaps but only watches PPVs.

This feud looks worse than I imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Also people gonna get real pissed in about 23 minutes.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Jinder isn't a main eventer, but his entrance sure as poo poo is.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

They're more like toadies.

I love the color coordination.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
This match isn't good and I don't think its all on Jinder either.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

Sotar posted:

Shinsuke probably thought that he couldn't have a good match with Jinder and is just coasting.

That's the problem with him. He's always coasting. Every time.

The only time he wasn't going through the motions was his first match with Sami Zayn.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

bartok posted:

It's clear that Nakamura used up all his giving a gently caress during his NXT debut against Sami Zayn.

Exactly! But I think we all feel like we have still think he's good because he is, but its clear he doesn't give a poo poo and it shows.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

TheRico posted:

Also people gonna get real pissed in about 23 minutes.

Ok, 16 minutes.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Good promo but it went a bit long.

I also forgot about this match.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

DopeGhoti posted:

How many current viewers are old enough to know firsthand the actual origin of that sound?

It's a symbol of Dolph Ziggler. A clever or good idea with someone constantly shouting "GET IT! ISN'T THAT CLEVER! BUT DID YOU GET IT!"

I like the no entrance music gimmick though.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
I'm also fascinated by the Jinder push.

It's essentially Roman Reigns push but in fast forward.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Don't insult Roman like that. Roman at least gets legitimately the strongest reactions in the company. Jinder gets Dolph-level heat.

But no one really cares, or actually buys them as what WWE is pushing them as. So what happens to Jinder will happen to Reigns in like two years.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
You just know if Dolph left WWE he'd be the thirstiest person trying to join the Bullet Club.

Wow. They just killed Bobby Roode. That was well...whatever, who cares now.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Shane's face is as pink as the rope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Good finish! I now give a poo poo about what's gonna happen on Smackdown Live! Tuesday Nights on USA!

• Locked thread