Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I am a fan of the glaceon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Zoran posted:

Padmé’s story is one of a well-meaning liberal slowly discovering that her beloved democracy isn’t nearly what she thought it was. It starts with learning just how racist her own society is against its neighbors and seeing that the Republic tolerates all these horrors at its periphery, and then she sees that she can do nothing to stop the inexorable march toward a pointless war. Anakin is alluring partly because he’s similarly aware of all that’s going wrong. The trouble is that he’s a young proto-fascist.

The Jedi could have saved him but they only cared about decorum

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Haha that's Casey Affleck in yellow.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Is the solo flick confirmed bad? It looked bad

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Is this now a cspam trump type thread?

Can I just post

Stat wart

!!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Doesn't Disney have another trilogy in the early writing phases right now? Or did that get canned?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Donovan Trip posted:

The Rian Johnson trilogy is probably still happening :dogwhistle:

Yeah this is the one I was thinking of.

I said come in! posted:

That was being made by the writers of Game of Thrones, but it was canned. Interestingly enough it was canned shortly after season 8 of Game of Thrones and the overwhelmingly loud and negative reaction to that season.

A whole trilogy about if the confederacy won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Looking forward to Star Wars: Blood Machines