Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Chiming in with praise for doing all this work for us lazy fucks. You should start selling blurry jpegs of upcoming posts. The whales with more money than time need to get their star shitizen drama on the double!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

"Crytek and Defendants subsequently formalized their relationship by entering into a Game License Agreement. In that Agreement, Defendants promised, among other things, (i) to use the CryEngine game development platform exclusively and to promote that platform within the video game, (ii) to collaborate with Crytek on CryEngine development, and (iii) to take a number of steps to ensure that Crytek's intellectual property was protected. Defendants utterly failed to follow through on those promises, and their actions and omissions constitute breaches of contract and copyright infringement and have caused substantial harm to Crytek"

"Defendants Are Developing a Separate Game Using CryEngine Without Permission"

"Defendants Removed Crytek Trademarks and Copyright Notices from Their Games and Marketing Materials Without Permission"

"Faceware received access to the underlying technology for CryEngine (including computer source code). Defendants did not disclose this third party developer's involvement to Crytek, let alone obtain Crytek's prior written approval."

pokie fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 15, 2017

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

What is this supposed to illustrate?

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

What's PG?

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Thanks. Also, what's FUD? (I know, I am really out of the loop on some thread axioms)

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

I adblock all gif avatars :colbert:.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Virtual Captain posted:

:v: posted:

We can only hope the lawyers involved on both sides are fans and end up spending at least some of their disposable income back on ships.

This is beautiful :>.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

The dude with the beard holding beers has amazing beard hair. That is all.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

We need like a 100 more of these gifs. They are amazing.

E: VVV That's a good start.

pokie fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 18, 2018

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

tithin posted:

Has there been much in the way of legal movements? It seems to have fizzled.

I just listened to a podcast about Proctor and Gamble suing Amway for disseminating accusations of P&G being a satanic organization. That lawsuit took 12 years to settle. In other words, manage your expectations.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Amazing. They should just pivot to making a game about graphical glitches - surely there is a new market waiting to happen.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

That quote encapsulates star citizen for all eternity:

quote:

You really don't want to be playing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Why not E/N?