Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm sure the chipped athletes can cry themselves to sleep in their Scrooge McDuck vaults of cash somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Thoguh posted:

Most Olympic athletes pay their own way for everything and are broke as gently caress.

So they turn to drugs out of poverty reasons? that's sad.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Okay then. Any paid athlete gets to be chipped for the privilege of being paid to run and jump or whatever. If they "find" money but are not officially paid, it's chip town at their face's house or neck or butt or whatever.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
also, athiests should be microchipped to prevent doping

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

reignonyourparade posted:

microchip everyone

no just the atheists and athletes will be fine thank you

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Xand_Man posted:

All this talk about about chipping your athletes and not a single word about getting them spayed or neutered

smh

but how will they rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
They're less likely to rape if you don't pamper them because they can throw a ball good all their lives.

• Locked thread