Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

The Skeleton King posted:

They are drat good. You don't NEED to get one, as standard dental floss will do the job adequately, but water picks are really drat good.

I add a small amount of mouthwash to the tank before power-washing between my teeth. It makes my gums feel extra fresh.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Re: flosstalk

My hygienist says that flossing can be substituted with a waterpik. Is she full of poo poo? It seems like flossing would do a better job of disrupting the crap between your teeth by virtue of actually touching it.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Violet_Sky posted:

What can I do about calculus?

I love my trusty TI-89

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Is it cool if I just ask here, OP? I don't wanna hijack your thread.

:justpost:

If it's too off-topic we'll all point and laugh at you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I floss thoroughly and also use a waterpik at least once a day, and my gums don't bleed at my 6 month cleanings. Cleaning between your teeth is arguably more important than brushing the visible surfaces of them.

• Locked thread