Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoshi

:wrongcity:
i think shaking hands is pretty okay but here's a hot take from an elected official

what's your take friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Shaking hands? okay. But from that picture? Jazz hands as a greeting seems pretty great!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Shaking hands can be bad if you handle nitroglycerine

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I do a full body shake to show that I'm really excited to meet you!

vanisher

I think shaking my cane at people is sufficient -old guy

vanisher

*someone shakes a rug out on their porch. A passerby across the street pulls a rug out and shakes it back while yelling 'Nice to meet you!'*

vanisher

No glove no love was originally about shaking hands

Hoshi

shake and sin start with the same letter. hmm

alnilam

vanisher posted:

*someone shakes a rug out on their porch. A passerby across the street pulls a rug out and shakes it back while yelling 'Nice to meet you!'*

alnilam

my 56k modem: pnk... pnk... doot doot EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

me: ugh, disgusting, don't you know it's flu season

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

vanisher posted:

Macnult

vanisher posted:

vanisher

I'd like to say shaking hands are bad -dude about to get operated on

vanisher

Lawyer: Look shaking hands isn't good or bad, they are just hands! Its the person attached to the hands that needs to be judged.

Judge: Regardless I must enforce the laws of our state, and I have made my decision. Guilty.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the hand is lava

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Manifisto

my handshake sends all the boys to the ward

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

alnilam posted:

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
*shakes hands with you* mmhmm *appears to be paying rapt attention to what your saying but discretely pulls out a disinfectant wipe and wipes hands*

Sprue

*shakes hands with you and pretends to listen to what you're saying but is wiping hands with sanitizing wipes. pulls out a little bottle of hand sanitizer and a scrubby for that deep clean, still nodding along to what you're saying*

Sprue

*shakes hands with you* uhuh, good to meet you, how do you know carol? *pulls out a blowtorch, still nodding along to what you're saying, sanitizes the hand you shook with red hot fire*

cda

by Hand Knit
I love a nice frosty hand shake

SHVPS4DETH

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

i never know what someone's handshake game is like in advance so it's always surprising to learn what it's gna be like so i go in as neutral as possible and adjust in bullet time

i'm high a lot is what i'm saying

also life can give unexpected twists and turns!! YOLO (you oughta look out)

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
As a double arm amputee, don't turn your nose up when I go in for a footshake, that's just rude.

Hoshi

HotSoapyBeard posted:

As a double arm amputee, don't turn your nose up when I go in for a footshake, that's just rude.

thank you for being so brave

Im Ready for DEATH

We should bow like the japanese.

little munchkin
i thibk shaking hands is bad, op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pork steaks

a lovely boy
It sucks to shake hands because I'm so nervous all the time my hands are almost guaranteed to be completely soaked in sweat and I feel like that might put some people off.

Robot Made of Meat

I definitely approve of shaking hands, provided we're discussing my opponents in the board game Operation: The Goofy Game for Dopey Doctors.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
dont touch me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"Hi, pleased to meet you"
We both reach forward to shake hands but a look of terror washes over my new boss's face and the air becomes treacle as time seems to falter and grind into slow motion: our palms have missed each other.
Our hands continue on past our forearms and slot through the gap under our armpits until we lock at the shoulder. Finally, the inertia pulls us to the inevitable when our lips brush each other's and we squash our faces together until our noses are crooked and drool drips from our congealed faces to our shirts.
"Well... that was awkward." I say
"You're fired."

HotSoapyBeard fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Oct 15, 2017

Twenty Four

Shaking hams. Sitting at dinner, flailing around, yelling "poooooooooooooork!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

HotSoapyBeard posted:

"Hi, pleased to meet you"
We both reach forward to shake hands but a look of terror washes over my new boss's face and the air becomes treacle as time seems to falter and grind into slow motion: our palms have missed each other.
Our hands continue on past our forearms and slot through the gap under our armpits until we lock at the shoulder. Finally, the inertia pulls us to the inevitable when our lips brush each other's and we squash our faces together until our noses are crooked and drool drips from our congealed faces to our shirts.
"Well... that was awkward." I say
"You're fired."

Twenty Four posted:

Shaking hams. Sitting at dinner, flailing around, yelling "poooooooooooooork!"

• Locked thread