Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

alnilam posted:

my 56k modem: pnk... pnk... doot doot EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

me: ugh, disgusting, don't you know it's flu season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

my handshake sends all the boys to the ward

Manifisto

HotSoapyBeard posted:

"Hi, pleased to meet you"
We both reach forward to shake hands but a look of terror washes over my new boss's face and the air becomes treacle as time seems to falter and grind into slow motion: our palms have missed each other.
Our hands continue on past our forearms and slot through the gap under our armpits until we lock at the shoulder. Finally, the inertia pulls us to the inevitable when our lips brush each other's and we squash our faces together until our noses are crooked and drool drips from our congealed faces to our shirts.
"Well... that was awkward." I say
"You're fired."

Twenty Four posted:

Shaking hams. Sitting at dinner, flailing around, yelling "poooooooooooooork!"

• Locked thread