Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Footballs Coming Home
It's going home in the group stage
It's coming home
It's coming
Footballs Coming Home
View Results

• Locked thread
Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

England are a much better team than the USMNT and would poo poo the bed if they ever played. Neither one of these teams deserved to go to the world Cup

Kwagga posted:

Imagine if the US was still owned by England, then they'd be going to the World Cup! Talk about regrets

They'd also have succeeded in creating a massive barrier which prevents the dirty foreigners who make their economy work from getting in. Something to think about.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Can someone explain to me why the English are so much better at football than the Americans? Was it the boat trip over to America, or was it the mingling of their blood with that of the savage Indians that completely sapped their footballing skills? Anyway, very strange.

we didn't send our best, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

oliwan posted:

Can't wait till England finally leaves the eu tbh

agreed, accelerationism ftw

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Kwagga posted:

did mighty england win the world cup 2018 yet

morally, yes

• Locked thread