Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Footballs Coming Home
It's going home in the group stage
It's coming home
It's coming
Footballs Coming Home
View Results

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

And to think Alan Hansen said you won't win anything with kids

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Total Meatlove posted:

Where’s my page full of people calling John stones a shithouse?

bit more complicated than that. given the lack of any flair players in the emnt team unless you count raheem and dele and frankly I dont because they've never stepped up for us yet, I think it's crazy to pick defenders who play club football for flair teams who enjoy 75% possession and only have to defend one corner a game. instead I think we should have a well drilled no nonsense back four from burnely or we.

on pwm I can post a new thread when I get in tonight. excited - 😗

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
would someone link to bunnys you are the robot ref thread

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I want to read my terminator 2 liquid football joke again

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

fat gay nonce posted:

greg deleted it because it was too funny for these forums

actually he deleted it because he thought geodesic dome was a reference to his head

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
yes half a century ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

lol

• Locked thread