Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Footballs Coming Home
It's going home in the group stage
It's coming home
It's coming
Footballs Coming Home
View Results

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
So it looks like our mighty boys in White England managed to qualify for the World cup. It was a difficlut task, managing to beat world class opponents like Malta, Lithuania and Scotland but we did it. I can't believe it, lets all hope that a bunch of russian ultras brutaly murder the official pukka pies England band somehow.

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
ITS COMING HOME LADS

Ifg you want to know more about the England squad please let me know and I will try to make a post about the players that play for the England Mens National Team or EMNT as every England fan calls them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

JFairfax posted:

england are loving shite

Agreed, but you can't dispute the fact that its coming home.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Bumping this just to remind everyone that it's coming home.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Footballs coming home.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Please to be not making GBS threads up the serious England Mens National Team (aka EMNT as everyone calls them) thread, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
It's COming home op

England
Aelgium
Sunisia
Yanama

• Locked thread