Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

I agree with all saying the initial Holden/Debbie conversation was stilted and awkward. I couldn't tell half the time if Holden was just being smooth and witty right back at her or if he was being serious with his retorts. It was super weird to the point I was surprised Holden got any action, especially when he was going downtown and kept stopping to ask her if he was doing it well.

All in all though, one of the best shows on Netflix, not for the faint of heart. Kemper was chilling as gently caress. Speck was pretty amazing too. And I'm always up for Holt McCallany, I think he did a great job, and there was chemistry between him and Groff despite the fact that their characters slowly grow apart toward the end of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Am I wrong, or do guys who play serial killers well to the degree that the Kemper actor did (forget his name) not typically get awards? I see inspiration roles and biographical roles get more awards than anything.

Also, he played Kemper so well that I'd be no-poo poo scared of the actor if I saw him on the street.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Mob posted:

Modern perspective does tells us it's creepy and gross, but there's still way too many parents out there who think it's fine to force their kids into getting hugged and kissed on by older relatives

How does that compare at all with a man tickling the feet of children not related to him (and who are under his authority) and not seeing why it's such a big deal?

• Locked thread