Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Those jars of sauce are 100% broken. I expected more from a Midwest kid.

Also what was up with scenes in the laundry room? I'm assuming it was supposed to be eerie and also a sign of being colder?

Also gently caress that whole tickling thing. Dude literally gave him a like 5 warnings and he didn't change. Like what did he expect? And his wife acting smug and bitter about, cmon man, Holden gave him a break.

Also the doctor seems a bit useless aside from the mental exercises.

The tickling thing annoyed me: I'm assuming they were trying to make the principal seem more sympathetic when the wife confronted Holden, but it's so ridiculous. All he had to do was listen to the parents, the PTA, his colleagues, and the FBI. He had so many chances.

That plotline would've been a lot less ridiculous if the principal met with the drama department and created an elaborate play. Something with a musical number about how he doesn't diddle kids. That would've probably calmed everyone down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread