Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

life is killing me posted:

Am I wrong, or do guys who play serial killers well to the degree that the Kemper actor did (forget his name) not typically get awards? I see inspiration roles and biographical roles get more awards than anything.

Charlize Theron won a slew

IMB posted:

Is Wendy's cat a Schrodingers Cat reference?

I decided the ants meant the cat died due to some local youth who is a future serial killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

marktheando posted:

Hard to understand from a modern perspective. But I guess in the 70s nobody cared about people like Roman Polanski and Jimmy Savile actually raping children so even less people would care about a bit of tickling.

Modern perspective does tells us it's creepy and gross, but there's still way too many parents out there who think it's fine to force their kids into getting hugged and kissed on by older relatives

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

life is killing me posted:

How does that compare at all with a man tickling the feet of children not related to him (and who are under his authority) and not seeing why it's such a big deal?

Old people set in their ways thinking they're always right because they're older(and thus know best) is not a new phenomenon

• Locked thread