Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
We just binged the first four episodes, and my wife and I loved it. I didn't even know much about this show going into it, aside from Fincher being involved in some way, but he's one of my favorite directors, and Zodiac is my favorite of his movies. This is outstanding.

Also, Jonathan Groff, who played the lead guy Holden Ford, played King George III in Hamilton, and that was him on the original cast recording.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

esperterra posted:

Mona Demarkov is always my first Lena Olin point of reference, ngl. I love Romeo is Bleeding more than a human ever should.

I haven't seen it since the mid-'90s, but it's named after one of my favorite Tom Waits songs, and I loved the jazz soundtrack. I even had it on cassette way back in those days.

• Locked thread