Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

mabels big day posted:

This is going to be the best game ever made.

It's true

I've got the Switch bundle preordered. Can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You end up possessing THE MOON and crash it against mushroom kingdom.

And what do you do then

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

DalaranJ posted:

There’s an invisible block near the door.

Wow I didn't realize that. You can also Just use yoshi's tongue to grab onto the wall after a flip and flutter jump and it'll flip you right up there.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

irlZaphod posted:

e: Actually, another question about Luncheon Kingdom. There's a Moon up on top of one of the high points, but I don't see any way of getting back up there. It's where there's a Hint Art on one side. If you go around to the right of that, you might be able to get up with some wall jumping and cap tricks? Is there another, more obvious way though? Is there a bird dude I can capture in that world and glide to it or something?

You need to think creatively. There's a very simple way to get up there with no jump tricks or anything.

Just use a lava bubble. Shoot over it with one of the cannons and untransform in midair so you fall right down on top.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Vikar Jerome posted:

is there any way to fight the broodals again? i mean, for like the 3rd time. i wanna fight the mecha again in bowser's kingdom because that and the fight music owned. i haven't found a painting for it tho. i dont have darker unlocked yet.

You can repeat the boss rush on Dark whenever you want. That's the only way.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Dr. Fetus posted:

There's also a 2nd power line that appears that takes you instantly to the RoboBrood fight.

Oh I didn't know that. That's cool

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

MisterBibs posted:

I wish the game would be nice enough to give you at least the names of all the Moons, because at least then you could do the needful and Google the result. It's hard to find something when all you can search for "that moon near that thing".

That's exactly what Talkatoo does

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Colonel Whitey posted:

Got 880 moons today, feels good man. I kinda don’t feel like grinding coins to get to 999 though

It's not worth it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Super Mario Odyssey should have had more moons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Bloop posted:

Super Mario Odyssey is perfect but also should have had more moons

:hai:

• Locked thread