Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
welcome to woz-u\ the leading resource for takign classes about the internet from woz

fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'd take a hardware hacking course by woz, but I dunno about taking a web dev course.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

WozHub

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

woz status: alive.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

woz status: stocky

yellow borders
Jan 7, 2010

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

hey woz u too buddy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

woz happening

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

woz happening

this is the best thing you've postd in a long time

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

drat would have been good if teh zip went down a lil lower :wink:

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Necessary

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
woz blueboxed like crazy so he's forever cool

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
first 1-833 number spotted

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
While cleaning this computer, I was ready to inhale this dust buster.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Tactical Woz.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
I want to see what Woz would have come up with if he’d not had that debilitating injury and had jumped into 68000 hacking with the Macintosh team feet-first

adding Woz to Hertzfield + Atkinson + everyone else, the Mac probably would’ve had a “diagnostic port” after all, and maybe even color

pram
Jun 10, 2001
maybe he would have ended up as a fat guy on a segway

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ill wait for woz uber, where woz arrives at my house in one of his electric cars

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
stephen "woz" jobs

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

gently caress

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

it’s just some rando “career institute” with woz’s name all over it

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

minivanmegafun posted:

its just some rando career institute with wozs name all over it

ya think?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
woz-uuuuuuuuuuuuup

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

Agile Vector posted:

ill wait for woz uber, where woz arrives at my house in one of his electric cars on a segway

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
woz as he ever woz

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
woz you talking about willis

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i got kicked out of woz u

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

woz would be proud

wait

is that how you graduate? does the u take you back a few years later under a pseudonym?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
right up the wozu

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
thinkin about all the good times i had at woz-u like the time we tp'd the deans office

RISCy Business fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Oct 18, 2017

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
what clubs were you guys in at woz-u

pram
Jun 10, 2001
diabetes club

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
woz app

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

how does this dude not have infinity dollars? why is he doing embarrassing endoresment deals

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

qirex posted:

how does this dude not have infinity dollars? why is he doing embarrassing endoresment deals

everywoz needs a hobby

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
This is some generic MOOC with the Woz name attached. Check that curriculum - as valuable as any Trump university diploma

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Wozzles should be a cryptocurrency

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

SpaceAceJase posted:

Wozzles should be a cryptocurrency

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
woz my stebe hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

eschaton posted:

I want to see what Woz would have come up with if he’d not had that debilitating injury and had jumped into 68000 hacking with the Macintosh team feet-first

adding Woz to Hertzfield + Atkinson + everyone else, the Mac probably would’ve had a “diagnostic port” after all, and maybe even color

:woz:

qirex posted:

Woz gave away a shitload of his shares to employees who were not eligible for options during the IPO

• Locked thread