Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

I have some greens. They are nice. good clicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

very few keyboards have flared bases

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

clears in the boardroom greens in the bedroom

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

clears in the boardroom greens in the bedroom

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Jenny Agutter posted:

they got a $1600 keeb on drop

jesus christ

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mechanical-keyboards-will-make-yours-seem-really-unsatisfying-91c77c0b

making the bigtime.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

burning swine posted:

youre still better off, the official code keycaps are singleshot clear abs with black paint on them. they wear out very fast and become illegible

ive been using chef fatwood's code for 7 years now and i haven't had any of the keycaps go. the only thing that died is the led for the f key, probably because i spilled coffee on it.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

burning swine posted:

yeah I like everything else about the code, the keycaps were pretty disappointing.

Only took me about a year to start wearing them out. My code was also one of the early ones though, I think I pre-ordered it. Maybe they've improved since then? idk

Taking a closer look the S key is starting to wear out on the edges. It's been my work computer so it's not getting gross gamer sweat all over it. The WASD keys on my WASD board (just the basic printed caps) got shiny as hell though.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

is this different than that other one that turned out to be completely garbage at actually detecting keystrokes from a few months ago

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

post hole digger posted:

I was looking at that yesterday it rules

:thunk:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

hey jonny since you mentioned macro keyboards in the image thread what are your faves. its be nice to have suggestions before i just buy the shiniest one i can see at microcenter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

2: macros for my video games

this one so i can actually start growing beyond babies first class in ffxiv. Thanks!