Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
doesn't give definition of 6.5 figgies, voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i have reassessed this thread and upgraded my previous 1 vtoe to a cautious 2

hope that brings you some small pleasure, kevin

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

The Management posted:

more figgies equals better than

go figgie

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

bobbilljim posted:

i'd love a big check... lots of figgis on thwere

i get a cheque, not a check, what's the conversion for metric figgies?

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

poty posted:

dear figgies community

im thinking of buying an eames lounge chair for my (cheap) rental apartment. its like 5k. it looks good and im guessing it should have some resale value

im aware this makes me edible as per the latest yospos memes

please offer your thoughts (and prayers)

don't forget that it's recommended to spend about 10% of the cost of the chair on chair security. make sure you get a proper chair lock, not some piece of poo poo that anyone with a set of cutters can take in 30 seconds. no chair is unstealable, but you want yours to be enough trouble that thieves go on to the steelcase with the combo lock two chairs up. check your chair insurance policy too, many require at least silver rated chair locks or above or they won't pay out

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
sitting in my eames with the lights out, watching out the window with my shotgun in my lap

come on you son of a bitch, just try me

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Symbolic Butt posted:

how much is 1 figgie here in dollars? $1000?
how about 2 figgies? $2000? $10000?

I need to be sure

Fiedler posted:

Given a total annual compensation X, figgies are calculated as 1 + log(base 10) X.
Given figgies F, total annual compensation is calculated as 10 ^ (F - 1).

rjmccall posted:

out of loyalty to the pedantic roots of the great figgie debate, i feel obligated to inform you that dropping one or two figgies on a chair would require you to spend somewhere between 90% and 99% of your gross income, which seems excessive for a piece of furniture, however nice it may be

someone please create figgie.io to provide an official yospos figgie tool. pleasure kevin?? possibly a nwe pleasure source now that google has killed off all its side projects

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Doc Block posted:

(so 6.5 figgies should be $500k)

:raise:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

BONGHITZ posted:

should we spend our lives in search of more figgies? or is there something else that i have not discovered?

6.806179974 figgies ought to be enough for anyone

• Locked thread