Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

no mention of p dece figgies, six and a half figgies, etc. shameful list. terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

6.5 figgies is ~315k

p dece six and a half figgies is ~150k

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

The Management posted:

your mapping has a hole between $75k and $100k. I suggest aspirational six figgies

maybe six figgies-adjacent

HFNFY

hell fucktard, not figgin’ yet

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Skim Milk posted:

*blackberry support voice* KEVIN!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Bloody posted:

how many figgies are deece

deece is a state of mind

p dece is a hellfucker lifestyle

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

obstipator posted:

how much pleasure does each level of figgies bring?

in intro to figgies you learn about the diminishing pleasure return curve where it starts to level off at p dece six and a half but it's actually more complicated than that. if you move on to advanced fig theory you start to understand the idiot hellfucker models which make it significantly (heh) more complicated

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

you can go full-bore hedonism but I hope no one who does that believes it’s normal

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

yeah *only* $5k in spending money after the mortgage is taken into account. *imagines a caveman beating two rocks together like a simpleton* Jesus how horrifying

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

hey advertisers are selling aspiration, aren't they?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

echinopsis posted:

potential new lady in my life makes some deeece figgies. and potentially many more in the future. her sister currently makes a cool 7 figgies with an extra three of those 6 figgies just for shits and giggles on top.

i am uncertain about how to deal worh all of this. i am will seem like quite the under achiever lmao. she likes me tho wtf

do figmeisters like to deepthroat? 🤔

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

echinopsis posted:

lotsa people here give the impression their salaries arent just money but also shares and people itt talking about selling shares and buying index funds and etc.. wanna borrow a bit of this knowledge

-make long term goals
-break that goal into six month increments where you can re-evaluate if you're making progress or not
-stick to it

like everything else in life the further ahead you get the easier this gets. once you land a job that has an actual ladder you can climb this becomes a matter of not being a shitlord, talking to your boss every now and then, and being genuinely interested in your job

if you don't have a ladder you have to motivate yourself every day to work on it. and the payoffs will be extremely delayed so it will be very easy to become distracted. and all this work will only get you onto the bottom rung. keep your eye on the ball

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

The Management posted:

hmm, should I donate my money to help suffering American citizens in Puerto Rico who are without water or power and in danger of dying from treatable diseases due to our government abandoning them in a crisis, or should I pay the salary of a guy that has enough spare time to moderate a dead gay forum?

i think he was suggesting you use your disposable income to support local artists but idk

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

roll 3 of them into vanguard?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

poster who wants to buy $5k chair bad at math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016