Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

do you have 6-9 months of living expenses in in savings?

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
DONATE your money to a local nonprofit arts org :thurman: and pay. my. salary!! :hellyeah:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

poty posted:

dear figgies community

im thinking of buying an eames lounge chair for my (cheap) rental apartment. its like 5k. it looks good and im guessing it should have some resale value

im aware this makes me edible as per the latest yospos memes

please offer your thoughts (and prayers)

just throw a brick through a random old looking house in palm springs and steal one. hth

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
going to the estate sale to buy some eames loungers for pennies on the dollar to take back to my midcentury chic furniture store. going to put it on a white seamless and take some pics for the squarespace site. gallery hours tues-thurs 11am - 3pm. appointment necessary.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Doc Block posted:

do people not understand that figgies means figures? a p dece six figgies means a six figure salary, aka $100000-$999999 (so 6.5 figgies should be $500k), so 1 figgy is $1, 2 figgies is $10, etc

that's incorrect. check out some of the math upthread to better understand figgie calcs.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

very enlightening. thank you for your good works and deeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the story of the figgy and the fig. eat enough figs, it's good for your health. too many figs? you're going to have a bad time in your guts, and body - it's not good. one must moderate their fig and figgy intake to live a healthy, happy life. :thunk:

• Locked thread